Keep informed on new products and special offers.
- Contains a well-balanced proportion of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium with good availability and long-term supply.
- Promotes a healthy biological presence in the growing media, improving nutrient cycling and availability as well as improved root growth.
- Contains naturally occurring activators of plants’ immune response, elevating defence against bacterial and fungal diseases.
- Easy to apply thanks to user-friendly sandy texture.
- 100% Organic – Approved by the Soil Association.
- help them develop strong roots quickly
- promote plant growth and vitality
- improve media structure
- enhance nutrient uptake
- help fast after-transplant shock recovery
- provides vitality
- improves yield
- larger and harder fruits and flowers
- the best possible aroma and flavour
- A natural insurance
- A unique concentrated and stabilised form of silicic acid – a bioavailable form of silicon
- Easy to use as a Foliar fertiliser
- Is not poisonous and leaves no residue on the product
- Improves the crop’s immune system
- Improves the crop’s resilience against insects
- Alleviates the amount of abiotic stress, such as water- and salinity stress.
- Acts as a bio-stimulant in the plant production system
- Improves the germinative capacity in both saline and dry environments.
- Improves the root structure in both size and weight.
- Reduces perspiration and optimises water management.
- Improves the absorption of nutrients and its utilisation in the plant production system
- Immobilises heavy toxic metals
- Improves the yield and the quality of the product
- Reduces water loss in fruit and vegetables after harvesting.
- Improves the tenability of fruit and vegetables
- Suitable for mixing with other fertilisers or other protective means.
- Suitable for all kinds of crop
- Promotes fast and healthy root development
- Proven to significantly reduce standard rooting times
- Boosts resistance to infection and disease
- Increases your chance of success at this difficult and crucial stage
- Provides the basis for overall healthy plants
Pre-soaking propagation = 3-4ml/L.
Seedlings/rooted cuttings = 6-8ml/L.
VitaLink Buddy is a PK additive rich in potassium and phosphorus with added Magnesium and Sulphur to support the extra K and P which primarily supports the quality of the plant but also encourages maximum yield from plants i.e. growing bigger buds, producing more fruit and flowers. During the flowering process, an increase in the potassium to nitrogen ratio speeds up the reproductive processes and encourages plants to use more energy on their flowers or fruits leading to an increased yield.
- Supports quality of the plant
- Boosts yield
- Improves flowering and fruiting quality
- Enhances plant health
- Faster, better results
- Low concentrated PK solution – Buddy can be used throughout a longer period; from bloom week 3 until bloom week 8
The VitaLink Finale additive is a finishing product for the last week or two before harvesting. It helps to ripen the plant and bring any underdeveloped crops to the same quality as the rest of the flowers or fruits at the same time.
- Helps crops ripen together
- High quality end product
- Flushes any excess nutrients from the crop
- Maximum yield
CANNA FLUSH is a product to clean substrates and plants from any excess nutrients. This is necessary, because excess nutrients can have a bad influence your next growth cycle. They could lead to over-fertilisation or malnutrition, for example.
Why should you use CANNA FLUSH?
- When used just before harvest it makes sure the plant gets rid of all excess, which will lead to a clean and tasteful harvest.
- CANNA FLUSH effectively cleans the substrate without killing any useful bacteria or beneﬁcial fungi, as can be the case when you use reverse osmosis or de-mineralised water.
- It can be used on all substrates.
- CANNA FLUSH is recyclable.
Ripen is a late flowering solution that is also known as a 'forcing solution' in the greenhouse industry. Will give you enhanced flowering size and yield.
Ripen acts at different levels: - It gives the plant a strong signal that it is coming to the end of its life. The plant reacts by speeding the ripening process, in a last effort to spread its genes. - It brings to the plants all the mineral salts they need in a form easy to assimilate. - In case of a previous accumulation of nitrate or microelements, it helps metabolise these residues, which will improve the taste of the crop. - In case of a severe infestation of fungi or insects, it allows you to accelerate the natural cycle and get something out of a crop otherwise completely lost.
- They turn dead roots into minerals and sugars. This is important, because these minerals and sugars make up a valuable source of nutrients for the plant. CANNAZYM consists of more than 12 different kinds of enzymes to which vitamins and extracts of desert plants are added. These elements improve the uptake of nutrients and the plant's defence system. Also, vitamins stimulate the production of hormones.
- They help form new roots. The easy-to-absorb vitamins in CANNAZYM also stimulate the plant to form new roots. This increases the health of the plant.
- CANNAZYM prevents bacteria and harmful mould. Dead roots form an ideal environment for moulds. They are a threat to the healthy roots. The moulds cause stress to the entire plant and stunts any new growth. Also, CANNAZYM prevents rotting, so there is no formation of toxic substances and the risk of a disease is considerably reduced.
- CANNAZYM improves the soil environment. A fast breakdown of root remains creates a balanced hydrological regime and good aeration in the root environment.
Magne-Cal + is an excellent product to accompany any of the premium PK boosters on the market today.
As the demand for Phosphorus and Potassium increases so does the demand for Magnesium and Calcium. It is vital to have the correct ratio which Magne-Cal + has.
Prevents and cures magnesium deficiency which causes yellow leaves and boosts the effectivness of your PK. Also regulates nutrient transport and strengthens cells and supports photosynthesis and enzyme processes. Includes a full complement of trace elements
Total Nitrogen (N) 8.0%
Nitric Nitrogen 7.0%
Ammoniacal Nitrogen 1.0%
Water-soluble calcium oxide (CaO) 7.1%
Water-soluble magnesium oxide (MgO) 3.5%
Iron (Fe) chelated by EDTA 0.04%
Manganese (Mn) chelated by EDTA 0.01%
Zinc (Zn) chelated by EDTA 0.006%
VitaLink Coir Classic Growth Soft Water
VitaLink Coir Classic is an easy to use one-part nutrient that's available in either hard or soft water variants and as specific 'Grow' and 'Bloom' formulas.
VitaLink Coir Classic contains a range of other beneficial ingredients for your plants:
Vitamin B1 - is essential for healthy root development and promoting the general health of your plants. This vitamin is particularly beneficial if your plants have been under a lot of stress.
Humic acid - improves the uptake and transportation of nutrients and mimics natural growth stimulants. This in turn will help to promote fast and healthy plant development.
Fulvic acid - will further increase the absorption capacity of your plants roots. This will assist with your plants overall development and growth.
VitaLink Coir Classic Growth Soft Water 5L - for explosive vegetative growth.
VitaLink Coir Classic Bloom Soft Water
VitaLink Coir Classic is an easy to use one-part nutrient that's available in either hard or soft water variants and as specific 'Growth' and 'Bloom' formulas.
VitaLink Coir Classic contains a range of other beneficial ingredients for your plants: Vitamin B1 - is essential for healthy root development and promoting the general health of your plants. This vitamin is particularly beneficial if your plants have been under a lot of stress.
Humic acid - improves the uptake and transportation of nutrients and mimics natural growth stimulants. This in turn will help to promote fast and healthy plant development. Fulvic acid - will further increase the absorption capacity of your plants roots. This will assist with your plants overall development and growth.
VitaLink Coir Classic Bloom - for abundant flowering or fruiting
VitaLink Earth MAX Grow
- Earth MAX grow is a nutrient for plants grown in soil/compost media.
- The formulation supports vegetative growth.
- Should be used for the first 3 weeks of the vegetation stage.
- Available in 1L, 5L and 10L bottles.
Young plants = 1-2ml/L.
Mature = 3-4ml/L.
VitaLink Earth MAX Bloom
- Earth MAX bloom is a nutrient for plants grown in soil/compost media, and supports flowering and fruiting.
- Should be used from bloom week 2 until bloom week 8.
- Available in 1L, 5L and 10L bottles.
Mononutrients are essential for the development of the plant. These liquid minerals are easily soluble and can therefore be directly absorbed by the plant.
Our pure mono nutrients are produced from exceptional ingredients, just like our main nutrients (CANNA TERRA, AQUA, HYDRO and COCO). All of our mononutrients are 100% nutrient compatible. Use with CANNA nutrients for best results.
CANNA's TRACE MIX consists of several trace elements that are essential for the development of your plants. These trace elements are used for several enzyme systems and therefore have an influence on the development of plants.
TRACE MIX is a mineral fertiliser, which is extremely suitable as a supplementary nutrient to stimulate the growth and bloom of plants. Besides that it can serve to reduce the deficiency of trace elements.
Unique, high performance rinse and soil conditioner for all substrates and systems.
From rejuvenating houseplants to maximising yields and potential in commercial hydroponics, FloraKleen is one of the most powerful tools available to gardeners!
Eventually, every growing system will develop fertilizer residue as a natural part of the growing process. This accumulation results in salt build-up that can block drippers, cause unsightly accumulations on the top of soil or substrate, and will eventually cause your plants undue stress and even root damage. With the highly concentrated nutrients available today, and high EC levels running in many systems, nutrient lockout can also be an invisible limit on your grow; FloraKleen® solves all these problems and more:
· Dissolves accumulated fertiliser salts
· Corrects nutrient balance
· Treats nutrient lock out
· Nourishes microbial life and refreshes soil and coco coir
· Maximises final stage growth (especially with Ripen)
EVOLUTION will significantly speed up vegetative stages and gears the plant ready for
forming bountiful fruits and flowers, this is due predominantly to the sheer amount of new
growth that forms and the number of healthy new shoots.
Benefits of Evolution
EVOLUTION has an abundance of benefits for your plants; improved photosynthesis leading to rapid vertical growth, healthier plants, more fruit sets (leading to better yields) and an improved root structure is just a fraction that can be achieved using this unique formula.
- Vigorous Vertical Growth
- New Healthy Shoots
- Larger Plants, Larger Yields
EVOLUTION is a complex containing a vast range of bio stimulants, natural plant hormones, Polysaccharide sugars, a wealth of vitamins, trace elements, amino acids and of course humic and fulvic acids.
EVOLUTION can be used in ANY method of growing.
NB: Evolution is ready to use. No dilution required.