Keep informed on new products and special offers.
- help them develop strong roots quickly
- promote plant growth and vitality
- improve media structure
- enhance nutrient uptake
- help fast after-transplant shock recovery
- provides vitality
- improves yield
- larger and harder fruits and flowers
- the best possible aroma and flavour
- A natural insurance
- A unique concentrated and stabilised form of silicic acid – a bioavailable form of silicon
- Easy to use as a Foliar fertiliser
- Is not poisonous and leaves no residue on the product
- Improves the crop’s immune system
- Improves the crop’s resilience against insects
- Alleviates the amount of abiotic stress, such as water- and salinity stress.
- Acts as a bio-stimulant in the plant production system
- Improves the germinative capacity in both saline and dry environments.
- Improves the root structure in both size and weight.
- Reduces perspiration and optimises water management.
- Improves the absorption of nutrients and its utilisation in the plant production system
- Immobilises heavy toxic metals
- Improves the yield and the quality of the product
- Reduces water loss in fruit and vegetables after harvesting.
- Improves the tenability of fruit and vegetables
- Suitable for mixing with other fertilisers or other protective means.
- Suitable for all kinds of crop
VitaLink Buddy is a PK additive rich in potassium and phosphorus with added Magnesium and Sulphur to support the extra K and P which primarily supports the quality of the plant but also encourages maximum yield from plants i.e. growing bigger buds, producing more fruit and flowers. During the flowering process, an increase in the potassium to nitrogen ratio speeds up the reproductive processes and encourages plants to use more energy on their flowers or fruits leading to an increased yield.
- Supports quality of the plant
- Boosts yield
- Improves flowering and fruiting quality
- Enhances plant health
- Faster, better results
- Low concentrated PK solution – Buddy can be used throughout a longer period; from bloom week 3 until bloom week 8
The VitaLink Finale additive is a finishing product for the last week or two before harvesting. It helps to ripen the plant and bring any underdeveloped crops to the same quality as the rest of the flowers or fruits at the same time.
- Helps crops ripen together
- High quality end product
- Flushes any excess nutrients from the crop
- Maximum yield
CANNA FLUSH is a product to clean substrates and plants from any excess nutrients. This is necessary, because excess nutrients can have a bad influence your next growth cycle. They could lead to over-fertilisation or malnutrition, for example.
Why should you use CANNA FLUSH?
- When used just before harvest it makes sure the plant gets rid of all excess, which will lead to a clean and tasteful harvest.
- CANNA FLUSH effectively cleans the substrate without killing any useful bacteria or beneﬁcial fungi, as can be the case when you use reverse osmosis or de-mineralised water.
- It can be used on all substrates.
- CANNA FLUSH is recyclable.
- They turn dead roots into minerals and sugars. This is important, because these minerals and sugars make up a valuable source of nutrients for the plant. CANNAZYM consists of more than 12 different kinds of enzymes to which vitamins and extracts of desert plants are added. These elements improve the uptake of nutrients and the plant's defence system. Also, vitamins stimulate the production of hormones.
- They help form new roots. The easy-to-absorb vitamins in CANNAZYM also stimulate the plant to form new roots. This increases the health of the plant.
- CANNAZYM prevents bacteria and harmful mould. Dead roots form an ideal environment for moulds. They are a threat to the healthy roots. The moulds cause stress to the entire plant and stunts any new growth. Also, CANNAZYM prevents rotting, so there is no formation of toxic substances and the risk of a disease is considerably reduced.
- CANNAZYM improves the soil environment. A fast breakdown of root remains creates a balanced hydrological regime and good aeration in the root environment.
Magne-Cal + is an excellent product to accompany any of the premium PK boosters on the market today.
As the demand for Phosphorus and Potassium increases so does the demand for Magnesium and Calcium. It is vital to have the correct ratio which Magne-Cal + has.
Prevents and cures magnesium deficiency which causes yellow leaves and boosts the effectivness of your PK. Also regulates nutrient transport and strengthens cells and supports photosynthesis and enzyme processes. Includes a full complement of trace elements
Total Nitrogen (N) 8.0%
Nitric Nitrogen 7.0%
Ammoniacal Nitrogen 1.0%
Water-soluble calcium oxide (CaO) 7.1%
Water-soluble magnesium oxide (MgO) 3.5%
Iron (Fe) chelated by EDTA 0.04%
Manganese (Mn) chelated by EDTA 0.01%
Zinc (Zn) chelated by EDTA 0.006%
VitaLink Fulvic improves the way plants transport/absorb nutrients. Through better nutrient availability, the flowering, rooting and growth of plants is boosted at every stage of the plant’s life cycle.
- Boosts plant results at each life cycle stage
- Improves the way plants transport nutrients
- Maximises results from other VitaLink products
- Starts work as soon as it is applied
VitaLink Foliar is scientifically proven to help produce stronger and healthier plants. Plants require a large amount of calcium for the development of cell walls which keep plants strong and healthy by increasing the resistance to pests, disease and drought.
- Boosts plant health and strength due to calcium-rich content
- Increases resistance to pests and disease
- Promotes superior flowering
- Perfect for indoor growing
- Ideal for growing in coco
Dosage: 100ml/1L weekly.
VitaLink Root Stim
Stimulate root growth with VitaLink RootStim. This additive uses high quality seaweed extracts with natural bio-stimulant properties and hormones to encourage plant roots to grow long, strong and healthy. By using this product in the early stages of plant life, it helps to encourage rapid root growth but it can also be used at any stage of the plant life cycle at a reduced dosage to improve roots.
- Increase and improve root development
- Rapid root growth at early plant life
- Long, strong and healthy roots
- Better roots mean better nutrient and water uptake
We recommend you use 1ml per 1L for the first week of vegetation, you would then use 0.5ml per 1L right up until bloom week 7.
- quicker and more abundant fruit set
- promote plant growth
- your plants will develop denser, harder and heavier flower and fruit set
- enhances your plant’s vitality
- stimulates oil and sugar production
promotes explosive root development.
Foundation stimulates the growth of beneficial micro-organisms within your growing medium, making your plant less susceptible to root born pathogens. Having a healthy and rapidly growing root system allows your plant to uptake the maximum amount of nutrition which will result in your plants growing much more vigorously.
This product can be used in conjunction with an organic feeding regime.
DOSAGE: 5ML PER 1L OF WATER Application: Suitable for all types of growing platforms.
Available in 1L, 5L and 10L