Keep informed on new products and special offers.
The Daylight 315 when used with the Philips CDM lamps ensures healthy abundant yields, excellent PAR output levels per watt of power consumed and delivers outstanding results at an affordable price.
Maxigrow has tested other recently released 315W ballasts. Our tests found that these ballasts do not run the Philips 315W Daylight lamps correctly; spectrum, performance and lamp life could be affected. We can only guarantee the Philips 315W lamps with the Maxibright Daylight 315 ballast.
Maxibright Daylight LED 660W is a super efficient full spectrum LED lighting using Osram and Lumileds. Sleek in design and solid in construction Maxibright Daylight LED 660W consists of 8 LED dimmable bars, which can be tilted up to 30° to optimise light in the growing area. When plants are developed the Maxibright LED light can be placed as close as 50cm from the plants canopy.Suitable for all stages of plant development with super efficient LEDs at 2.8 umol per watt - this light is perfect to cover 1.2m x 1.2m up to 1.5m x 1.5m grow space, and is perfect for replacing HPS lighting systems which will reduce both heat and power consumption .
Maxibright Daylight LED 660W features the below benefits:
- Recommend light height from canopy : 50cm
- Optimised for use in 1.2m x 1.2m area
- Chip efficiency at 2.8 umol per watt
- Actual delivered light efficiency at 2.3 umol per watt
- 8 LED bars - Dimmable from 30% to 100%
- High quality Osram and Lumileds LEDs
- Light Bars can be tilted at 30° to cover all areas of grow room
- Environment & Energy Saving
- Silent passive cooling system
- High photoelectric conversion efficiency
|Dimensions (mm)||1120 x 100 x 1160|
|Net Weight (kg)||15.5kg|
|Input Current (A)||2.89|
|Input Power (W):||660|
|Supply Voltage (V):||220-240V|