Keep informed on new products and special offers.
- Contains a well-balanced proportion of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium with good availability and long-term supply.
- Promotes a healthy biological presence in the growing media, improving nutrient cycling and availability as well as improved root growth.
- Contains naturally occurring activators of plants’ immune response, elevating defence against bacterial and fungal diseases.
- Easy to apply thanks to user-friendly sandy texture.
- 100% Organic – Approved by the Soil Association.
- True connoisseur-grade microbial supplement
- Great for use in any medium or system
- Improves the transportation of nutrients to the plant, maximising the effectiveness of fertilisers
- Contains 7 different species of ectomycorrhizal fungi
- Packed with 9 species of endomycorrhizal
- Also comes with 14 different species of beneficial bacteria
- Turns the substrate into a defensive fortress
- Easy to apply and fully water soluble
- Effective at extremely low concentrations - goes a long way
Purpinator is a specialty nutrient additive created with cultivators in mind. The unique formulation includes a variety of inputs designed to provide users with increased production of flavonoids like anthocyanins, which improve coloration of the plant to deliver deep, rich hues of purple in capable cultivars. Purpinator’s all natural formulation enhances your plant’s “purple” colour without inducing stress or modifying the growing environment, making it a unique and powerful tool for any cultivator who wants to get the most out of their plants. Alongside the benefits of enriched coloration provided by Purpinator comes an increase in the production of terpenes and secondary metabolites thanks to the incorporation of technology pioneered by its predecessor, Terpinator, that has been engineered to be a part of the all-natural Purpinator formula. The combination of these three improvements offers users a unique additive that can drastically improve desirable characteristics in high value crops. After years of rigorous testing and development alongside professionals and large scale operations, this revolutionary nutrient additive is now available to cultivators.
Terpinator is the original terpene enhancing fertiliser additive designed to improve terpene concentration in your plants. Terpinator is the result of years of trials by a dedicated team of professional cultivators who wanted just a bit more from their harvests. More taste, more aroma, and a higher potency – no matter the plant. They knew that the key to getting the results they were looking for was in the terpenes – the building blocks of the essential oils found in most plants and flowers.
Tested on farms throughout Sonoma and Mendocino counties in indoor, outdoor, and hydroponic scenarios, the team wasn’t satisfied until they felt that their plants had begun increasing their cultivar-specific terpene profile as much as possible, resulting in grows that had a marked increase in the “more” they’d been working towards: smell, taste, and potency. The first successful lot of Terpinator was launched in 2014, and has been used by serious cultivators ever since. Terpinator is produced in Sonoma County, California by a team dedicated to quality and consistency; this ensures that every batch is made with the same level of care and precision as the first. We encourage all growers, new or experienced to try Terpinator and smell, taste, and feel the results first-hand – you’ll be glad you did!
Microbial is used to stimulate a plant's inbuilt immune system, thus improving overall plant health and increased resistance to attacks from pests and diseases.With soil based horticulutre many of the bacteria present are beneficial to plants in terms of breaking down organic matter and enabling the mineral elements contained within to be readily absorbed by the plant. In a hydroponic environment these beneficial bacteria are not present, therefore the potential for problem airborne or soil borne micro-organisms attacking hydroponic crops is very high. Even with a good preventative maintenance program in place, problems can still occur such as algal blooms, pythium outbreaks, mould and mildew attacks. These can occur because of pH shifts, lack of oxygen, poor environment control and imported organic materials transferred by growers from other sites. Indoor hydroponic environments are especially at risk to such pathogens, and the grower must effectively become mother nature by instigating an effective preventative maintenance programme. Microbial is a wide-ranging aqueous solution derived in part from naturally occurring plant extracts. Microbial is non toxic to humans, animals and plants and is totally biodegradable and environmentally friendly. Microbial acts as a micro-cleanser and plant rootzone conditioner, which cleans and rejuvenates plants. This allows the plant to naturally withstand attacks from common pests and biological contaminants like bacteria, fungi, algae and viruses.
- Terpenez represents a new class of horticultural products aimed at enhancing the aromatic experience associated with gardening.
- Continuous Model: Use throughout the flowering/fruiting cycle. Ideal pH Range: 5.8 - 6.4.
Flush Model: Ideal pH Range: 5.6 - 6.2.
- Pro Tip: To boost the overall effectiveness of Terpenez try feeding your favorite beneficial bacteria inoculants 2 days prior to your first application of Terpenez and again 10 days later.
- Can be used with any nutrient program or fertilizer products. Bottom line: it's an organic terpene enhancer. Boosts terpenoid profiles & increases overall aromatic effect.
- No animal by products, chemicals or strong odors. No harmful chemical run-off or heavy metals.