Keep informed on new products and special offers.
- help them develop strong roots quickly
- promote plant growth and vitality
- improve media structure
- enhance nutrient uptake
- help fast after-transplant shock recovery
- provides vitality
- improves yield
- larger and harder fruits and flowers
- the best possible aroma and flavour
- A natural insurance
- A unique concentrated and stabilised form of silicic acid – a bioavailable form of silicon
- Easy to use as a Foliar fertiliser
- Is not poisonous and leaves no residue on the product
- Improves the crop’s immune system
- Improves the crop’s resilience against insects
- Alleviates the amount of abiotic stress, such as water- and salinity stress.
- Acts as a bio-stimulant in the plant production system
- Improves the germinative capacity in both saline and dry environments.
- Improves the root structure in both size and weight.
- Reduces perspiration and optimises water management.
- Improves the absorption of nutrients and its utilisation in the plant production system
- Immobilises heavy toxic metals
- Improves the yield and the quality of the product
- Reduces water loss in fruit and vegetables after harvesting.
- Improves the tenability of fruit and vegetables
- Suitable for mixing with other fertilisers or other protective means.
- Suitable for all kinds of crop
- Promotes fast and healthy root development
- Proven to significantly reduce standard rooting times
- Boosts resistance to infection and disease
- Increases your chance of success at this difficult and crucial stage
- Provides the basis for overall healthy plants
Pre-soaking propagation = 3-4ml/L.
Seedlings/rooted cuttings = 6-8ml/L.
VitaLink Buddy is a PK additive rich in potassium and phosphorus with added Magnesium and Sulphur to support the extra K and P which primarily supports the quality of the plant but also encourages maximum yield from plants i.e. growing bigger buds, producing more fruit and flowers. During the flowering process, an increase in the potassium to nitrogen ratio speeds up the reproductive processes and encourages plants to use more energy on their flowers or fruits leading to an increased yield.
- Supports quality of the plant
- Boosts yield
- Improves flowering and fruiting quality
- Enhances plant health
- Faster, better results
- Low concentrated PK solution – Buddy can be used throughout a longer period; from bloom week 3 until bloom week 8
The VitaLink Finale additive is a finishing product for the last week or two before harvesting. It helps to ripen the plant and bring any underdeveloped crops to the same quality as the rest of the flowers or fruits at the same time.
- Helps crops ripen together
- High quality end product
- Flushes any excess nutrients from the crop
- Maximum yield
CANNA FLUSH is a product to clean substrates and plants from any excess nutrients. This is necessary, because excess nutrients can have a bad influence your next growth cycle. They could lead to over-fertilisation or malnutrition, for example.
Why should you use CANNA FLUSH?
- When used just before harvest it makes sure the plant gets rid of all excess, which will lead to a clean and tasteful harvest.
- CANNA FLUSH effectively cleans the substrate without killing any useful bacteria or beneﬁcial fungi, as can be the case when you use reverse osmosis or de-mineralised water.
- It can be used on all substrates.
- CANNA FLUSH is recyclable.
Ripen is a late flowering solution that is also known as a 'forcing solution' in the greenhouse industry. Will give you enhanced flowering size and yield.
Ripen acts at different levels: - It gives the plant a strong signal that it is coming to the end of its life. The plant reacts by speeding the ripening process, in a last effort to spread its genes. - It brings to the plants all the mineral salts they need in a form easy to assimilate. - In case of a previous accumulation of nitrate or microelements, it helps metabolise these residues, which will improve the taste of the crop. - In case of a severe infestation of fungi or insects, it allows you to accelerate the natural cycle and get something out of a crop otherwise completely lost.
- 1.5M X 4.5M TRELLIS NETTING (5' X 15')
- 1.5M X 9M TRELLIS NETTING (5' X 30')
- They turn dead roots into minerals and sugars. This is important, because these minerals and sugars make up a valuable source of nutrients for the plant. CANNAZYM consists of more than 12 different kinds of enzymes to which vitamins and extracts of desert plants are added. These elements improve the uptake of nutrients and the plant's defence system. Also, vitamins stimulate the production of hormones.
- They help form new roots. The easy-to-absorb vitamins in CANNAZYM also stimulate the plant to form new roots. This increases the health of the plant.
- CANNAZYM prevents bacteria and harmful mould. Dead roots form an ideal environment for moulds. They are a threat to the healthy roots. The moulds cause stress to the entire plant and stunts any new growth. Also, CANNAZYM prevents rotting, so there is no formation of toxic substances and the risk of a disease is considerably reduced.
- CANNAZYM improves the soil environment. A fast breakdown of root remains creates a balanced hydrological regime and good aeration in the root environment.
NEW! From Plant Magic!
Boosting Powder premium PK booster forces a second flowering cycle increasing the amount of fruits.
Once the flower sites have developed and fruits start to form Plant Magic Boosting Powder ensures vigorous growth which leads to improved yields, fruit density and aroma.