Keep informed on new products and special offers.
Maxibright DURA 600w lighting kit
£64.95 incl. Vat
Maxibright Dura 600w Magnetic Kit
- Maxibright DURA Power Pack 600w
- Maxibright Euro Reflector
- Maxibright 600w Dual Spectrum lamp
The 600w Maxibright Dura Magnetic Ballast is a budget version of the Maxibright I-Pac, the quality vented metal cased ballast that’s used to start up and power a 600 Watt HPS or MH lamp using a traditional magnetic core and coil system alongside a Smart digital igniter.
Maxibright’s high-quality safe circuitry means that the Maxibright Dura Ballast will not restart a hot or faulty lamp and the built in thermal cut out also means that the ballast will shut down safely if it overheats.
• 600W Genuine Power.
• Quality components from Venture Lighting.
• Precision wound ballast.
• Wall-mountable, high gloss, vented enclosure.
• Cool & silent running.
• Flying lead with IEC connection.
• Runs high pressure sodium or metal halide lamps.
99 in stock
- 1 x Varidrive 600W ballast.
- 1 x Maxibright Euro reflector.
- 1 x Maxibright 600W Dual Spectrum lamp
- Four adjustable power modes, 250w, 400w, 600w and boost.
- Compact and light weight
- Short circuit safety protection
- Runs high pressure sodium and metal halide.
- Includes power Lead.
The Revolution DEva is lightweight, versatile, efficient and has excellent heat dissipation. The DEva’s design and all components used in its manufacture are not more than two years old and as such offer the most up to date efficient operation.
Other leading brands of 1000W DE fixtures use older less efficient electronic drivers resulting in lower light output and more power consumption. Embracing new digital technologyand manufacturing processes, the DEva provides outstanding quality at an affordable price and in most cases at a lower price than its main competitors! The DEva is quality through and through. Each DEva is continually tested during the manufacturing process toensure you receive unsurpassed reliability, efficiency and quality.
This complete lighting system will not disappoint, with a 1000W DE lamp with an output of 2100 μmol/s, a high quality 97% German Miro aluminium reflector and the latest technology harnessed in its integral ballast, all in one compact, reliable and powerful horticultural grow light.
• Low frequency, highly efficient Silent Squarewave® electronic ballast with no radio interference
• Surge protected, computer controllable and generator safe
• Computer controlled ultra low start up surge
• HumidiGuardTM epoxy coated electronics for long life
• 97% reflective, German Miro aluminium reflector
• Includes the high output Ushio Pro Plus 400V 1000W DE HPS 2100 μmol/s lamp
• Maintains a steady arc tube plasma and constant temperature resulting in better colour rendering and improved lamp life
• Cool running with excellent heat dissipation
• Avionic grade quality components and testing
• “Future Proof” – will run 1000W CMH lamps
• 3 year warranty