Keep informed on new products and special offers.
£6.50 – £12.00 incl. Vat
CANNA FLUSH is a product to clean substrates and plants from any excess nutrients. This is necessary, because excess nutrients can have a bad influence your next growth cycle. They could lead to over-fertilisation or malnutrition, for example.
Why should you use CANNA FLUSH?
- When used just before harvest it makes sure the plant gets rid of all excess, which will lead to a clean and tasteful harvest.
- CANNA FLUSH effectively cleans the substrate without killing any useful bacteria or beneﬁcial fungi, as can be the case when you use reverse osmosis or de-mineralised water.
- It can be used on all substrates.
- CANNA FLUSH is recyclable.
Maintaining the right pH-value is crucial to your plant's ability to take up nutrients. That's why CANNA developed the pH-series. This series contains pH-adjusters which can be applied throughout the complete cultivation cycle. To bring the pH down, there is CANNA pH-. To adjust the pH upwards you can use CANNA pH+.
CANNA pH- Grow & CANNA pH- Bloom
In order to lower the pH in the feeding tank there is the pH- series. There are different solutions available for the vegetative (growing) and generative (blooming) phases.
In order to adjust the pH upwards there is CANNA pH+. This product is suitable for both the growth and the flowering phase. CANNA has two different solutions of CANNA pH+. One of 5 % for small adjustments and one of 20% for larger corrections.
CANNA Organic Acid
CANNA Organic Acid can be used as an organic alternative for CANNA pH-. It can be used to bring down the pH values in your water or substrate. Maintaining the right pH value is crucial for your plant's ability to take up nutrients. It also serves as an alternative for nitric acid and phosphoric acid.
REDUCES pH AND PREVENTS MINERAL DEPOSITS
Intense Nutrients Down N’ Dirty will bring the pH of your nutrient solution down whilst also preventing mineral deposits within reservoirs, pipework and pumps.
Directions for use: For pH adjustment, add small amount to reservoir and mix thoroughly, repeat until desired pH is achieved.
To prevent build up of mineral deposit, add 1ml per litre initial dose
then 0.5ml per litre maintenance dose.
Contains: Methanesulfonic acid and Citric acid.
- Removes odours
- Masks odours
- Made with essential oils
- Anti-bacterial & anti-fungal properties
- Safe & eco-friendly
- Scoop out a cup or two of the gel and place it in a dish or small tray.
- Place the trays in the area where the odour exists and leave them there until the gel disappears.
- Refill the trays as long as the odours are prevalent.