Keep informed on new products and special offers.
Great White Premium Mycorrhizae Beneficial Bacteria
£11.99 – £34.99 incl. Vat
Great White is by far the most comprehensive mycorrhizal supplement in the ‘Plant Success’ range, with 7 species of ectomycorrhizal, 9 species of endomycorrhizal and 14 species of bennefical bacteria. When combined, these microbials will colonise the root-zone, turning it into a super fortress that guards against troublesome pathogens, while accelerating nutrient uptake so that your plants maximise the use of every last drop of feed. This is one for the true connoisseurs!
- True connoisseur-grade microbial supplement
- Great for use in any medium or system
- Improves the transportation of nutrients to the plant, maximising the effectiveness of fertilisers
- Contains 7 different species of ectomycorrhizal fungi
- Packed with 9 species of endomycorrhizal
- Also comes with 14 different species of beneficial bacteria
- Turns the substrate into a defensive fortress
- Easy to apply and fully water soluble
- Effective at extremely low concentrations – goes a long way
Maintaining the right pH-value is crucial to your plant's ability to take up nutrients. That's why CANNA developed the pH-series. This series contains pH-adjusters which can be applied throughout the complete cultivation cycle. To bring the pH down, there is CANNA pH-. To adjust the pH upwards you can use CANNA pH+.
CANNA pH- Grow & CANNA pH- Bloom
In order to lower the pH in the feeding tank there is the pH- series. There are different solutions available for the vegetative (growing) and generative (blooming) phases.
In order to adjust the pH upwards there is CANNA pH+. This product is suitable for both the growth and the flowering phase. CANNA has two different solutions of CANNA pH+. One of 5 % for small adjustments and one of 20% for larger corrections.
CANNA Organic Acid
CANNA Organic Acid can be used as an organic alternative for CANNA pH-. It can be used to bring down the pH values in your water or substrate. Maintaining the right pH value is crucial for your plant's ability to take up nutrients. It also serves as an alternative for nitric acid and phosphoric acid.