Keep informed on new products and special offers.
Green Power 8 Way Professional Contactor Timer
£119.00 incl. Vat
The Green Power 8 way Professional contactor timer is great for eight light grow rooms with a maximum input load of 4200 watt. These units utilise a heavy duty professional contactor and a professional grasslin timer. The 8 way contactor timer has a handy built in hanging bracket and can be screwed onto the wall. The back plate is galvanised and riveted on to the unit, two power lead is needed to power the full unit.
• Known For Many Years As The Benchmark In Quality & Reliability
• Heavy Duty Contactor & Internal Wiring
• World Renowned Professional Grasslin Timer
• Built To Strict C.E. Standards
• Also Built To Canatronics Exacting Standards Under Licence
• Assembled & Manufactured Entirely In The U.K.
• No Trailing Sockets
• Switchable Sockets
• Handy Hanging Bracket
• Rubberised HO7RNF Cable
(Utilising this cable means light rays will not degrade it over time)
• Moulded Plugs
• Unique Design And Robust Metal Housing
• 2 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
97 in stock
Canatronics Renegade Contactor + Timer A Uk made Professional grade lighting contactor for HID lighting control, Built in high end grasslin timer for ultimate reliabilty, The unit controls up to 4000w. It also features a built in output specifically for heatersThe Canatronics Renegade Contactor V4 (formerly Eco-Switch) will operate 4x250watt, 4x400watt , 4x600watt or 4x1000watt lighting systems. One box does all. Plug in, set the timer and play. Be safe demand the original make sure it has the Canatronics stamp on it.
- World renowned Grasslin Timer
- HO7RNF fire resistant cabling
- Auxiliary output for heaters
The Daylight 315 when used with the Philips CDM lamps ensures healthy abundant yields, excellent PAR output levels per watt of power consumed and delivers outstanding results at an affordable price.
Maxigrow has tested other recently released 315W ballasts. Our tests found that these ballasts do not run the Philips 315W Daylight lamps correctly; spectrum, performance and lamp life could be affected. We can only guarantee the Philips 315W lamps with the Maxibright Daylight 315 ballast.