Keep informed on new products and special offers.
LUMii AeroTube 6″ Reflector
£60.00 incl. Vat
LUMii AeroTube Reflectors
The LUMii AeroTube is the latest inline air-cooled reflector. This innovative product, when used in conjunction with ducting and fans, allows air to flow through the reflector, thus helping to control the environment temperature.
The LUMii AeroTube comes in 3 sizes (125mm, 150mm and 200mm) and features a removable lamp holder along with a 2-part external reflector and a 4m cable.
Multiple shades can be mounted in series, with the use of 125mm, 150mm or 200mm Flexible Aluminium Ducting. We recommend up to 3 inline.
3 sizes (125mm, 150mm and 200mm)
Removable lamp holder for easy lamp access and cleaning
External 2-part reflector for superior light output and spread
Mount multiple shades in series (recommended maximum of 2 per fan)
4m IEC lead included
100 in stock
Maxibright Daylight LED 660W is a super efficient full spectrum LED lighting using Osram and Lumileds. Sleek in design and solid in construction Maxibright Daylight LED 660W consists of 8 LED dimmable bars, which can be tilted up to 30° to optimise light in the growing area. When plants are developed the Maxibright LED light can be placed as close as 50cm from the plants canopy.Suitable for all stages of plant development with super efficient LEDs at 2.8 umol per watt - this light is perfect to cover 1.2m x 1.2m up to 1.5m x 1.5m grow space, and is perfect for replacing HPS lighting systems which will reduce both heat and power consumption .
Maxibright Daylight LED 660W features the below benefits:
- Recommend light height from canopy : 50cm
- Optimised for use in 1.2m x 1.2m area
- Chip efficiency at 2.8 umol per watt
- Actual delivered light efficiency at 2.3 umol per watt
- 8 LED bars - Dimmable from 30% to 100%
- High quality Osram and Lumileds LEDs
- Light Bars can be tilted at 30° to cover all areas of grow room
- Environment & Energy Saving
- Silent passive cooling system
- High photoelectric conversion efficiency
|Dimensions (mm)||1120 x 100 x 1160|
|Net Weight (kg)||15.5kg|
|Input Current (A)||2.89|
|Input Power (W):||660|
|Supply Voltage (V):||220-240V|
The Revolution DEva is lightweight, versatile, efficient and has excellent heat dissipation. The DEva’s design and all components used in its manufacture are not more than two years old and as such offer the most up to date efficient operation.
Other leading brands of 1000W DE fixtures use older less efficient electronic drivers resulting in lower light output and more power consumption. Embracing new digital technologyand manufacturing processes, the DEva provides outstanding quality at an affordable price and in most cases at a lower price than its main competitors! The DEva is quality through and through. Each DEva is continually tested during the manufacturing process toensure you receive unsurpassed reliability, efficiency and quality.
This complete lighting system will not disappoint, with a 1000W DE lamp with an output of 2100 μmol/s, a high quality 97% German Miro aluminium reflector and the latest technology harnessed in its integral ballast, all in one compact, reliable and powerful horticultural grow light.
• Low frequency, highly efficient Silent Squarewave® electronic ballast with no radio interference
• Surge protected, computer controllable and generator safe
• Computer controlled ultra low start up surge
• HumidiGuardTM epoxy coated electronics for long life
• 97% reflective, German Miro aluminium reflector
• Includes the high output Ushio Pro Plus 400V 1000W DE HPS 2100 μmol/s lamp
• Maintains a steady arc tube plasma and constant temperature resulting in better colour rendering and improved lamp life
• Cool running with excellent heat dissipation
• Avionic grade quality components and testing
• “Future Proof” – will run 1000W CMH lamps
• 3 year warranty
EnviroGro's T5 System delivers performance and flexibilty along with high lumen output in any growing environment. This 2ft system contains 4 T5 lamps.
These systems allow you to choose multiple hanging configurations to meet your garden's design. The EnviroGro T5 System hangs three ways - overhead, vertically or horizontally.
Canatronics Renegade Contactor + Timer A Uk made Professional grade lighting contactor for HID lighting control, Built in high end grasslin timer for ultimate reliabilty, The unit controls up to 4000w. It also features a built in output specifically for heatersThe Canatronics Renegade Contactor V4 (formerly Eco-Switch) will operate 4x250watt, 4x400watt , 4x600watt or 4x1000watt lighting systems. One box does all. Plug in, set the timer and play. Be safe demand the original make sure it has the Canatronics stamp on it.
- World renowned Grasslin Timer
- HO7RNF fire resistant cabling
- Auxiliary output for heaters
The 1Pot module is the number one best seller for AutoPot in the UK and performs extremely well in both national and international horticultural markets.
Whatever medium you choose the 1Pot system enables gardeners and growers of all abilities to achieve incredible yields from their plants. The 1Pot System is easily extended and many 15L pots can be linked to a single reservoir. The pots and trays are modular and can be easily spaced apart as plants grow. Once assembled, the reservoir is filled with water and liquid fertiliser (if required), the system will completely take care of all your plant’s feeding requirements, providing them with fresh, balanced feed throughout their entire life cycle.
This versatile system can be used in the home, greenhouse, poly-tunnel or garden to feed and water your plants and offers an easy and efficient watering system for all manner of crops whether edible or ornamental.