Keep informed on new products and special offers.
LUMii BLACK Electronic Ballast
£69.99 incl. Vat
LUMii BLACK Electronic Ballast
Our LUMii BLACK 600w Electronic Ballast’s are supplied as a stand-alone ballast with a flying IEC lead, which means you can add any reflector fitted with an IEC socket to start growing – it’s that simple!
The ballast features dim and boost functions, giving you the ability to control the light output from your lamp to your plants. There are two dimmable options (250w & 400w) and a ‘super-lumens’ boost option (600w+Boost) which is on average a 10% increase in output.
For best results we recommend using a LUMii BLACK or LUMii SunBlaster Lamp.
Dimensions: Length: 29cm | Width: 12cm | Height: 6cm
Power Lead: 2m
Running Amps: 2.9 amps
4 in stock
The Revolution DEva is lightweight, versatile, efficient and has excellent heat dissipation. The DEva’s design and all components used in its manufacture are not more than two years old and as such offer the most up to date efficient operation.
Other leading brands of 1000W DE fixtures use older less efficient electronic drivers resulting in lower light output and more power consumption. Embracing new digital technologyand manufacturing processes, the DEva provides outstanding quality at an affordable price and in most cases at a lower price than its main competitors! The DEva is quality through and through. Each DEva is continually tested during the manufacturing process toensure you receive unsurpassed reliability, efficiency and quality.
This complete lighting system will not disappoint, with a 1000W DE lamp with an output of 2100 μmol/s, a high quality 97% German Miro aluminium reflector and the latest technology harnessed in its integral ballast, all in one compact, reliable and powerful horticultural grow light.
• Low frequency, highly efficient Silent Squarewave® electronic ballast with no radio interference
• Surge protected, computer controllable and generator safe
• Computer controlled ultra low start up surge
• HumidiGuardTM epoxy coated electronics for long life
• 97% reflective, German Miro aluminium reflector
• Includes the high output Ushio Pro Plus 400V 1000W DE HPS 2100 μmol/s lamp
• Maintains a steady arc tube plasma and constant temperature resulting in better colour rendering and improved lamp life
• Cool running with excellent heat dissipation
• Avionic grade quality components and testing
• “Future Proof” – will run 1000W CMH lamps
• 3 year warranty
Maxibright Daylight LED 660W is a super efficient full spectrum LED lighting using Osram and Lumileds. Sleek in design and solid in construction Maxibright Daylight LED 660W consists of 8 LED dimmable bars, which can be tilted up to 30° to optimise light in the growing area. When plants are developed the Maxibright LED light can be placed as close as 50cm from the plants canopy.Suitable for all stages of plant development with super efficient LEDs at 2.8 umol per watt - this light is perfect to cover 1.2m x 1.2m up to 1.5m x 1.5m grow space, and is perfect for replacing HPS lighting systems which will reduce both heat and power consumption .
Maxibright Daylight LED 660W features the below benefits:
- Recommend light height from canopy : 50cm
- Optimised for use in 1.2m x 1.2m area
- Chip efficiency at 2.8 umol per watt
- Actual delivered light efficiency at 2.3 umol per watt
- 8 LED bars - Dimmable from 30% to 100%
- High quality Osram and Lumileds LEDs
- Light Bars can be tilted at 30° to cover all areas of grow room
- Environment & Energy Saving
- Silent passive cooling system
- High photoelectric conversion efficiency
|Dimensions (mm)||1120 x 100 x 1160|
|Net Weight (kg)||15.5kg|
|Input Current (A)||2.89|
|Input Power (W):||660|
|Supply Voltage (V):||220-240V|
The Daylight 315 when used with the Philips CDM lamps ensures healthy abundant yields, excellent PAR output levels per watt of power consumed and delivers outstanding results at an affordable price.
Maxigrow has tested other recently released 315W ballasts. Our tests found that these ballasts do not run the Philips 315W Daylight lamps correctly; spectrum, performance and lamp life could be affected. We can only guarantee the Philips 315W lamps with the Maxibright Daylight 315 ballast.
Philips daylight CDM lamps are extremely efficient ceramic metal halide lamps with a spectral output close to natural sunlight. As a result, plants form more lateral branches, have smaller internodal spacing, more flowering sites and larger root systems, culminating in strong, healthy growth and high-quality yields.
LUMii AeroTube ReflectorsThe LUMii AeroTube is the latest inline air-cooled reflector. This innovative product, when used in conjunction with ducting and fans, allows air to flow through the reflector, thus helping to control the environment temperature. The LUMii AeroTube comes in 3 sizes (125mm, 150mm and 200mm) and features a removable lamp holder along with a 2-part external reflector and a 4m cable. Multiple shades can be mounted in series, with the use of 125mm, 150mm or 200mm Flexible Aluminium Ducting. We recommend up to 3 inline. 3 sizes (125mm, 150mm and 200mm) Temperature control Toughened glass Removable lamp holder for easy lamp access and cleaning External 2-part reflector for superior light output and spread Mount multiple shades in series (recommended maximum of 2 per fan) 4m IEC lead included
- World renowned Grasslin Timer
- HO7RNF fire resistant cabling
- Auxiliary output for heaters
- Metal Casing