Keep informed on new products and special offers.
Maxibright DAYLIGHT 315w Ballast & 315w CDM Philips Lamp – Hydroponics
£219.00 incl. Vat
The new Daylight 315 digital ballast for horticultural lighting from Maxibright is compact, lightweight and silent running. With all the features of the Maxibright Digilight range, this stunning ballast precisely drives Philips 315W Elite ceramic metal halide lamps. There are two of these HID lights; the Daylight lamp for growing and the Agro lamp for flowering.
The Daylight 315 when used with the Philips CDM lamps ensures healthy abundant yields, excellent PAR output levels per watt of power consumed and delivers outstanding results at an affordable price.
Maxigrow has tested other recently released 315W ballasts. Our tests found that these ballasts do not run the Philips 315W Daylight lamps correctly; spectrum, performance and lamp life could be affected. We can only guarantee the Philips 315W lamps with the Maxibright Daylight 315 ballast.
Philips daylight CDM lamps are extremely efficient ceramic metal halide lamps with a spectral output close to natural sunlight. As a result, plants form more lateral branches, have smaller internodal spacing, more flowering sites and larger root systems, culminating in strong, healthy growth and high-quality yields.
100 in stock
- World renowned Grasslin Timer
- HO7RNF fire resistant cabling
- Auxiliary output for heaters
- Metal Casing
The Revolution DEva is lightweight, versatile, efficient and has excellent heat dissipation. The DEva’s design and all components used in its manufacture are not more than two years old and as such offer the most up to date efficient operation.
Other leading brands of 1000W DE fixtures use older less efficient electronic drivers resulting in lower light output and more power consumption. Embracing new digital technologyand manufacturing processes, the DEva provides outstanding quality at an affordable price and in most cases at a lower price than its main competitors! The DEva is quality through and through. Each DEva is continually tested during the manufacturing process toensure you receive unsurpassed reliability, efficiency and quality.
This complete lighting system will not disappoint, with a 1000W DE lamp with an output of 2100 μmol/s, a high quality 97% German Miro aluminium reflector and the latest technology harnessed in its integral ballast, all in one compact, reliable and powerful horticultural grow light.
• Low frequency, highly efficient Silent Squarewave® electronic ballast with no radio interference
• Surge protected, computer controllable and generator safe
• Computer controlled ultra low start up surge
• HumidiGuardTM epoxy coated electronics for long life
• 97% reflective, German Miro aluminium reflector
• Includes the high output Ushio Pro Plus 400V 1000W DE HPS 2100 μmol/s lamp
• Maintains a steady arc tube plasma and constant temperature resulting in better colour rendering and improved lamp life
• Cool running with excellent heat dissipation
• Avionic grade quality components and testing
• “Future Proof” – will run 1000W CMH lamps
• 3 year warranty