Keep informed on new products and special offers.
£18.00 – £45.00 incl. Vat
The ONA Gel is our most popular ONA product. ONA spent many years developing a blend of ONA Liquid and various suspension elements to result in a product that has excellent dispersion qualities. The ONA odor neutralizing agents are released in a controlled manner so that every drop of this excellent product is fully optimized.
ONA Gel is available in the following sized containers:
- One Litre Jar (32 oz) – for general use; just open the lid and place where odors are prevalent.
- Four Litre Pail (1 US Gal) – dispense with ONA Breeze or puncture lid for light application.
Available in three popular scents: Fresh Linen, Polar Crystal and PRO.
You may also like…
CANNA FLUSH is a product to clean substrates and plants from any excess nutrients. This is necessary, because excess nutrients can have a bad influence your next growth cycle. They could lead to over-fertilisation or malnutrition, for example.
Why should you use CANNA FLUSH?
- When used just before harvest it makes sure the plant gets rid of all excess, which will lead to a clean and tasteful harvest.
- CANNA FLUSH effectively cleans the substrate without killing any useful bacteria or beneﬁcial fungi, as can be the case when you use reverse osmosis or de-mineralised water.
- It can be used on all substrates.
- CANNA FLUSH is recyclable.
Mist Maker 3 240ml/hr
A fantastic way of creating a cool humid environment
Mist Makers maintain the optimum growing enviroment required for cuttings, seedlings and growth through the vegetative stage of your plant cycle. Place in a large propagator or centre of the growroom and watch the vapour float around your cuttings producing rapid growth rates, delivering greater nutrient uptake and nutrient transportation.
The ISOMAX Acoustic Fans incorporate high quality, high-air movement Etaline fan motors into sealed acoustically dampened cases.
These are ideal for use with carbon filteration because of thier excellent pressure characteristics. They are very quiet and much less obstructive than standard acoustic box fans which are good but bulky. ISOMAX fans are suprisingly lightweight for fans of this size and quality. The ISOMAX fan's also use low-energy motors so they don't require as much electrical power but still maintain high levels of torque to handle carbon filters.