Keep informed on new products and special offers.
£18.00 – £45.00 incl. Vat
The ONA Gel is our most popular ONA product. ONA spent many years developing a blend of ONA Liquid and various suspension elements to result in a product that has excellent dispersion qualities. The ONA odor neutralizing agents are released in a controlled manner so that every drop of this excellent product is fully optimized.
ONA Gel is available in the following sized containers:
- One Litre Jar (32 oz) – for general use; just open the lid and place where odors are prevalent.
- Four Litre Pail (1 US Gal) – dispense with ONA Breeze or puncture lid for light application.
Available in three popular scents: Fresh Linen, Polar Crystal and PRO.
You may also like…
CANNA FLUSH is a product to clean substrates and plants from any excess nutrients. This is necessary, because excess nutrients can have a bad influence your next growth cycle. They could lead to over-fertilisation or malnutrition, for example.
Why should you use CANNA FLUSH?
- When used just before harvest it makes sure the plant gets rid of all excess, which will lead to a clean and tasteful harvest.
- CANNA FLUSH effectively cleans the substrate without killing any useful bacteria or beneﬁcial fungi, as can be the case when you use reverse osmosis or de-mineralised water.
- It can be used on all substrates.
- CANNA FLUSH is recyclable.
Cut energy costs & prolong the life of fans without any buzzing! Get your hands on a Control Freak! It’s a real smooth operator!
It won't clip or distort your wave form like other AC fan controllers – it changes your frequency.
This means fans last longer, you save energy and there’s no noise – not even buzzing - it’s freaky!
It’s easy to reach and stay within your target temperature - there are 90 fan speedssettings (from 10 – 100%)! Your fan will move through speeds smoothly.
For complete control, you can change your bandwidth (hysteresis). Set a tight bandwidth for precise temperature control. Or set a loose bandwidth for a smoother speed.
- 2 x sockets (for intake & extraction fan)
- Silent – no buzzing!
- Low power – especially at slower speeds - mega savings ahead!
- 90 fan speeds (from 10-100%) for super smooth speed control
- Extends fan life
- Smart remote temperature probe (in light shielded case + 4.5m cable)
- Easy to Use – Plug & Play!
- Easy to Read! Large LCD display
- 3A & 7A models available
- Improves safety of fan operation
You use far less power at a slower speed - your power use drops by as much as your fan speed. So when running fans 50% slower, you use 50% less power. Most fan controllers use way more power than this!
90 Speed Settings
Connect Multiple Fans
Use a tight bandwidth to keep your temperature closer to your target. Or set a wider bandwidth to keep your fans moving smoothly.
Easy To Use & Set Up
- Removes even the strongest odours
- 55% open mesh
- Hanging bracket
- Labouratory tested
- Handmade and sealed in Europe
- Comes with a machine washable pre-filter
- 18 month guarantee
The ISOMAX Acoustic Fans incorporate high quality, high-air movement Etaline fan motors into sealed acoustically dampened cases.
These are ideal for use with carbon filteration because of thier excellent pressure characteristics. They are very quiet and much less obstructive than standard acoustic box fans which are good but bulky. ISOMAX fans are suprisingly lightweight for fans of this size and quality. The ISOMAX fan's also use low-energy motors so they don't require as much electrical power but still maintain high levels of torque to handle carbon filters.