Keep informed on new products and special offers.
Sylvania Grolux High Pressure Sodium 600w/400v Lamp
£39.00 incl. Vat
Sylvania Grolux 600W/400V Lamp
The Sylvania Grolux 600W/400V lamp comes with patended arc tube technology that delivers the highest rate of photosynthesis efficiency of any lamp in the world.
The performance is maintained at an exceptional standard due to the improved build and structure of the outer structure of the lamp, as well as being perfectly optimised for the highest Phytolumens or PAR output – the GroLux light spectrum maximises the red output essential for plant growth and flowering. The GroLux is also an industry leader in lumen maintenance with a whopping 95% at the end of lamp life!
100 in stock
Maxibright Daylight LED 660W is a super efficient full spectrum LED lighting using Osram and Lumileds. Sleek in design and solid in construction Maxibright Daylight LED 660W consists of 8 LED dimmable bars, which can be tilted up to 30° to optimise light in the growing area. When plants are developed the Maxibright LED light can be placed as close as 50cm from the plants canopy.Suitable for all stages of plant development with super efficient LEDs at 2.8 umol per watt - this light is perfect to cover 1.2m x 1.2m up to 1.5m x 1.5m grow space, and is perfect for replacing HPS lighting systems which will reduce both heat and power consumption .
Maxibright Daylight LED 660W features the below benefits:
- Recommend light height from canopy : 50cm
- Optimised for use in 1.2m x 1.2m area
- Chip efficiency at 2.8 umol per watt
- Actual delivered light efficiency at 2.3 umol per watt
- 8 LED bars - Dimmable from 30% to 100%
- High quality Osram and Lumileds LEDs
- Light Bars can be tilted at 30° to cover all areas of grow room
- Environment & Energy Saving
- Silent passive cooling system
- High photoelectric conversion efficiency
|Dimensions (mm)||1120 x 100 x 1160|
|Net Weight (kg)||15.5kg|
|Input Current (A)||2.89|
|Input Power (W):||660|
|Supply Voltage (V):||220-240V|
The Revolution DEva is lightweight, versatile, efficient and has excellent heat dissipation. The DEva’s design and all components used in its manufacture are not more than two years old and as such offer the most up to date efficient operation.
Other leading brands of 1000W DE fixtures use older less efficient electronic drivers resulting in lower light output and more power consumption. Embracing new digital technologyand manufacturing processes, the DEva provides outstanding quality at an affordable price and in most cases at a lower price than its main competitors! The DEva is quality through and through. Each DEva is continually tested during the manufacturing process toensure you receive unsurpassed reliability, efficiency and quality.
This complete lighting system will not disappoint, with a 1000W DE lamp with an output of 2100 μmol/s, a high quality 97% German Miro aluminium reflector and the latest technology harnessed in its integral ballast, all in one compact, reliable and powerful horticultural grow light.
• Low frequency, highly efficient Silent Squarewave® electronic ballast with no radio interference
• Surge protected, computer controllable and generator safe
• Computer controlled ultra low start up surge
• HumidiGuardTM epoxy coated electronics for long life
• 97% reflective, German Miro aluminium reflector
• Includes the high output Ushio Pro Plus 400V 1000W DE HPS 2100 μmol/s lamp
• Maintains a steady arc tube plasma and constant temperature resulting in better colour rendering and improved lamp life
• Cool running with excellent heat dissipation
• Avionic grade quality components and testing
• “Future Proof” – will run 1000W CMH lamps
• 3 year warranty