Keep informed on new products and special offers.
X-Stream Neo-prene collars
£0.50 incl. Vat
Nutriculture X-stream neoprene clone collar is designed for aeroponic X-stream propagators. At 47mm it fits neatly inside 46mm net pots supporting your cuttings perfectly.
Designed for cloning machines neoprene clone collars support cuttings propagated in net pots without the use of artificial media. They are manufactured from a durable, soft material that is designed to hold and protect new cuttings without damaging any of the plants delicate tissue. A slit from the center to the outside edge makes inserting and removing clones simple.
100 in stock
Ideal for use on soft and semi-hardwood material as it helps to prevent losses in the critical first few days. It can be used to pre-treat donor plants 2-3 days before taking a cutting and also to treat cuttings for the following 3 days. ROOT!T Cutting Mist is best used with ROOT!T Rooting Gel but can be used with other rooting products or even on its own.
A tray of 24 fleximix rooting plugs - a very effective type of rooting-plug that holds the perfect air to water ratio. Ideal for rooting cuttings and starting seeds. Made from natural and biodegradable ingredients. The tray fits many medium-size propagators.
• Fleximix – a great alternative to jiffy soil-plugs and rockwool plugs
• Made from natural, biodegradable ingredients
• Hold the perfect ratio of air to water.
• Great for rooting cuttings and starting off seeds
• Come in their own tray of 24
- True connoisseur-grade microbial supplement
- Great for use in any medium or system
- Improves the transportation of nutrients to the plant, maximising the effectiveness of fertilisers
- Contains 7 different species of ectomycorrhizal fungi
- Packed with 9 species of endomycorrhizal
- Also comes with 14 different species of beneficial bacteria
- Turns the substrate into a defensive fortress
- Easy to apply and fully water soluble
- Effective at extremely low concentrations - goes a long way